The safety of a Turinabol cycle for women is hotly debated. In some cases, it has been shown that even very low doses of 5mg each day may cause virilization. In others, women have used 10mg a day for about eight weeks without any noticeable sides, and have gained significant mass. With oral Turinabol gaining popularity among female athletes and bodybuilders, however, it should be noted that there are better options for women that are not as likely to cause virilization. For this reason, it is recommended that women do not use Tbol. Winstrol and Primobolan are great alterantives, but Anavar is commonly known as the “queen of steroids” when it comes to women.
I am fairly new to the site and greatly appreciate the advice.
I am planning to run my first cycle ever, this fall. I'm starting my research early so that I can have everything in hand with time to spare. I'm wondering if you think my age would alter your demo 1st cycle. I am 40 years old, 6'1 and 250 lbs. I have about 13% bf and have been lifting seriously for 15 years. I am brand spanking new to this and definitely open minded to input! I have done a fair amount of research but have found a lot of conflicting ideas. Thanks again
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.