* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
It’s too often the case that steroid newbies will decide to go into their first on cycle all guns blazing, with a full stack and long cycle period. However, this is probably the worst decision that you can make for both your body and your workout regime. Steroids can have a huge effect on the body and mind, so it’s always best to start slow and take the time to learn about what’s best for your body. The important thing to remember is that you will see results, whether you go fast or slow. The only difference is that people who are more sensible about steroid cycles are more likely to see longer-lasting results with fewer side effects. Once you’ve gone through a few on cycles, you’ll find that you’re naturally ready to move up to a larger stack.
There are no tell, tell signs of steroid abuse like there are with recreational drugs and this can make true abuse a little difficult to spot. However, here at we want to look at all aspects of steroid use, and in doing so, give you a better understanding of the topic at hand. Some of what you find will be nothing new, but much of it promises to be information that you’ve never been told. There is so much to discuss when it comes to this topic, and we guarantee when it comes to steroid abuse you may very well find what you once believed will rapidly change once exposed to the truth.