"If you need a program that lets you cleanly and completely uninstall applications, fire up IObit Uninstaller. This free utility makes it a breeze to delete apps, including stray files that are often left behind when you use Windows to delete software from your hard drive or SSD. Competing free tools, such as Comodo Programs Manager and Revo Uninstaller, perform similar functions, but IObit Uninstaller bests those rivals with its community-based suggestions and ability to remove annoying Web browser toolbars and plug-ins. In short, if you use a Windows PC, you should download IObit Uninstaller to uninstall applications."
1) Reboot computer
2) Log in QUICKLY and run as fast as possible
3) Set “Trend Micro Unauthorized Change Prevention Service” to DISABLED
4) Run regedit
5) Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\TrendMicro\PC-cillinNTCorp\CurrentVersion\Misc.
6) Change the value of the Unload_Pwd key to: !CRYPT!523F7DC2E525044E2800FCDEA7E5D78B70C0A4165387060525E3EE66D5D2D2F460EA361E712B5F871FD473C7A6C
7) Right-click on the Trend Micro OfficeScan icon in your task manager and choose Unload
8) Enter the password “test” without quotes and hit enter
9) Wait about a minute (mine took ~20 seconds but there’s no indicator so slower computers could take longer) and you will see the Trend Micro icon disappear from the taskbar