The Metal Architecture Sector groups companies who manufacture components for decorating the outer surfaces of buildings, furniture, sculptures, ornamental gates & fences, and metal signs. Customers in this industry range from metal artists who work alone in small studios to companies that fabricate metal staircases and fence rails in a manufacturing plant. The Mechanized CNC Cutting equipment utilized in this sector range from accurate single torch narrow width machines like the Axis Omicron Integral Table Series, through those which require faster cutting speed and heavier production requirements with stand alone cutting tables like the Axis Epsilon Series. Due to the diversity of metals used by this segment like mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, or stainless steel, a plasma cutting system is almost always incorporated onto the cutting machine. Key in this segment are sign makers who prepare high quality metal reproductions incorporating letters and or highly detailed artwork logos for their customers. To reproduce the accuracy of the detail work in the printed original, Axis International recommends the utilization of “Dual Drive” gantries with Hy-Performance™ plasma systems for the straightest edge and detail on the letters and logos.
Hi, I read this article and another one that was about skinny-fat people. With thousands of websites on internet and all of these made me much more confused and sad. Confused because yeah i still dont know should i lose wight first or bulid muscle and no one is talking about diets. But between all sites i found you much more reasonable.
So i don’t have another choice to ask you help me, i m woman 26 years old 5 feet 6 inches , and i was 141 lb first , but i has fat only in my belly, my arms and legs were thin, but i did nt know about skinny fat, anyway i started a 1200 calorie diet, and i could reach 121 lb, but the fact that i still had all the fat in my love handles and my belly and nothing has changed, made me think maybe i m doing something wrong, then i read about skinny fat and bulking and then cutting i wanted to start that process till i read your article and that really scared me to death that i gain all that weight as fat i tried hard to loose before,
Based on your article, i think i m fat, but though i dont have any big muscles, and i dont know how much 121 lb is a right weight for me i m even more confused.
Please help me :-/
Should i lose more weight till i get to lowest i can be which i read 116 lb is the lowest for me, or should i start lifting , and if i start lifting i have to eat more calories or maintain it in 1800 calorie that dr said to me,
That would be a great kind of you, if you could tell me cause i m very sad of result i ve got till now، i just dont know what to do…:-/
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.